Saturday, August 25, 2007

Laundry Day!


After 23 days of being in Brazil, I decided it was time to do some washing.... So I took my clothes down to the Amazon and.... no, just kidding.... One of the teachers offered her washer and line. Yes, line - not dryer.... It was quite the adventure. :) (*MOM: I remember helping you hang up clothes on Westborne! :)* It's cheaper than using a dryer. I just might do it myself. However, the weather in Ohio isn't always as predictable... I'll have to see about that. Although it might be a good option for poor newlyweds... ;)
I learned a new life principle today: If you're not in the shower, you should have repellent on... Unlike in the States, they eat all day long, not just in the evening.... Somewhat annoying...
That's about all the exciting news I have for now! Hope all is well where you are!
Serving HIM in Brazil,
*Brittany

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at me! I am commenting again!

Anonymous said...

brittany!

it sounds like you are having so much fun. it makes me so excited to hear about everything. guess what? i just finished my preliminary application for student teaching overseas! we'll see what happens next...
dan talked to me about the wedding yesterday and i am thrilled to be a part of your special day! i am pretty sure you guys are my most favorite couple ever. :)
i miss you and am praying for you!

~kim~